CodaBow Joule Viola Bow Carbon Fiber
Catalog ID: C-VAB/CB71B4
- CodaBow Joule
- The CodaBow design team, comprised of professional artists, master makers, and leading scientists, originally conceived the Joule to overcome the unique performance challenges presented by extended range (5+ strings) instruments. The Joule's breakthrough design is able to command power from the extended lower range while still finessing color and nuance from the upper range. To the delight of traditional artists, the Joule's empowering advantage is as compelling on 4-string acoustic instruments as it is on extended range instruments. Players appreciate that the Joule enhances core sound on a broad array of instruments.
- The Joule's trademark Graphite Diamond Weave architecture extends precisely from button to tip. This naturally-elegant technology contributes to the highly-sought balance between strength and flexibility. The Joule's Acoustic Core, comprised of a medley of advanced fibers, imbues a natural sensitivity and organic characteristic to this powerful design.
- The innovative frog design increases effective hair length while preserving thumb position and dynamic balance. This breakthrough concept encourages more sound from the lower range while heightening string control.
- Features include:
- Kevlar Acoustic Core
- Stunning Graphite Diamond Weave Shaft
- Natural Graphite Tint
- Turbo Frog Design made from Xebony Engineered Ebony by Walter Paulus
- White Mother of Pearl Slide
- Sterling Silver Inlay
- Sterling Silver Winding
- Nickel Silver Fittings
- Moroccan Leather Grip
- Simulated Ivory Tip Plate
- Gold Medal Stallion Hair
- Traditional Hand-Cut Wood Wedges and Plugs
- Individually Numbered
- Limited 10-Year Guarantee to Registered Owner